● Tamper-proof label provides excellent tamper evident performance upon application as a printed message or visible fractures appear when label removal is attempted.
● Prevent any unwanted interference and tampering; provides an extra layer of security to personal property.
● There are different kinds of tamper-evidences for anti-counterfeit application
1. Total-Transfer type : void message is fully left on substrate and cannot be sealed back
2. Partial-Transfer type : void message is left on substrate, label is resealable (still has some adhesion)
3. Non-Transfer type : void message appears on label but doesn't leave on substrate
4. Destructible type : facestock is damaged as label being peeled